Chicken & Noodles Crock Pot
- 1 24 ounce package frozen egg noodles
- 2 14.7 oz cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 stick (1/2) cup butter
- 1 32 oz chicken broth
- 6 small boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt & pepper to taste
- Salt & pepper chicken breasts and place in the bottom of crock pot.
- Spoon soup over the chicken.
- Cut butter into several pats and place pieces evenly over soup.
- Pour broth over soup.
- Place lid on pot and turn to low. Cook for 6 hours.
- Remove chicken and tear into pieces. Add back to pot.
- Add noodles. Cook for another 2 hours or until noodles are desired tenderness.
- Salt & pepper if needed and Serve.