- 1 (30 oz) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- ½ lb ground sausage, browned and drained
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 12 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon sugar
- Grease a large slow cooker with cooking spray or butter.
- Layer half the hash browns in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Top with half the sausage, bacon, and cheese.
- Repeat layers with the remaining ingredients.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and sugar.
- Pour egg mixture over hash brown and cheese layers.
- Cook on low for 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high.