Decadent Hot Chocolate
- 6 ounces 70% Bittersweet or 62% Semisweet Chocolate (Ghiradelli’s works really well)
- 1 quart milk
- Break-up chocolate and place in a small, heavy saucepan.
- Melt with one cup of the milk over med-low heat while stirring constantly.
- When the chocolate has melted, bring up the heat to medium and add the remainder of the milk while whisking rapidly.
- Do not allow to boil.
- Serve in small cups with a dollop of whipped cream
- You can add a dash of unsweetened cocoa on top