Easy Breakfast Casserole
- 24 oz. frozen hash browns (about 8 cups)
- 16 oz. cubed ham
- 8 oz. sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 12 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the frozen potatoes, ham, and cheese to a large bowl.
- Toss to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a 9 x 13 baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with the milk, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture over the hash brown mixture.
- Pat everything down with the back of a wooden spoon.
- Bake for one hour - the center should be set and the edges should be golden brown.
- 1 bag Frozen Hash Browns
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tbs Oil
- 12 Eggs
- ⅓ cup Shredded Cheese
- Take a bag of thawed hash browns, mix in 2 tsp salt, 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper, 2 tbs oil and about ⅓ c shredded cheddar cheese.
- Put then in a well greased muffin tin, and make a well in the center.
- Bake at 425°F for 15-18 minutes, cover with foil if the edges appear to be getting too brown.
- Lower the oven to 350°F.
- Crack a medium egg into each "nest" and top with bacon bits and cheese.
- Bake for about 13-16 minutes.
- Gentle slide a knife along the edges, and gently pull up with a fork.
- 1 (30 oz) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- ½ lb ground sausage, browned and drained
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 12 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon sugar
- Grease a large slow cooker with cooking spray or butter.
- Layer half the hash browns in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Top with half the sausage, bacon, and cheese.
- Repeat layers with the remaining ingredients.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, salt, pepper, and sugar.
- Pour egg mixture over hash brown and cheese layers.
- Cook on low for 8 hours on low or 4 hours on high.