Easy Breakfast Casserole
- 24 oz. frozen hash browns (about 8 cups)
- 16 oz. cubed ham
- 8 oz. sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 12 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the frozen potatoes, ham, and cheese to a large bowl.
- Toss to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a 9 x 13 baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with the milk, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture over the hash brown mixture.
- Pat everything down with the back of a wooden spoon.
- Bake for one hour - the center should be set and the edges should be golden brown.