Chocolate Pudding Pie
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 OREO Pie Crust (6 oz.)
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- Beat pudding mix and milk with whisk 2 min
- Spoon half into crust
- Stir 1 cup COOL WHIP into remaining pudding
- Spoon over pudding layer in crust
- Top with remaining COOL WHIP
- Refrigerate 3 hours
Chocolate Chess Pie
- 1 sleeve chocolate graham crackers
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 1 (1 ounce) square unsweetened chocolate (or 3 tablespoons cocoa powder)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- To make the crust, crush the graham crackers into fine crumbs.
- Add sugar and melted butter and mix until well combined.
- Push into a 9 inch pie pan to form a thin crust on the bottom and sides.
- Bake for 8 minutes, remove from oven, and chill until firm and crunchy, about an hour.
- Lower oven temperature to 325°.
- To make the filling, heat the butter and chocolate in a saucepan over medium until melted and smooth.
- Remove from the burner and add the sugar, mixing until well combined.
- Stir in eggs, vanilla, and salt.
- Pour the filling into the pie crust and bake for around 45 minutes, until top is puffed and the center is just set.
- Remove the pie from the oven and allow to cool for at least 20 - 30 minutes.
- Serve with fresh whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.