- 3 lb Beef Bottom Round Roast
- 2 tbsp Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 2 tsp Beef Bouillon
- 8 tbsp Butter
- 1.5 pounds Baby Potatoes
- 1 pound Baby Carrots
- Add the water and roast to inner pot, using a high-legged trivet to keep the roast out of the liquid.
- Cook on high pressure for 65 minutes.
- Quick release the pressure, add potatoes and carrots, and cook for another 7 minute high pressure.
- Allow the pot to natural release for another 5 minutes, and quick release any remaining pressure.
- Carefully remove the pressure cooking lid after the pot is fully depressurized. Replace it with the air fryer lid.
- Air fry for 5 minutes at 450 degrees F, until the top begins to brown.