January 6 2021
- 2 10-oz chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Sprinkle the black pepper, chili powder, garlic powder and salt on both sides of the chicken breasts.
- Lightly drizzle the chicken breasts with olive oil and massage in the oil and spices so that the chicken is well coated with both.
- While you are preparing the chicken breasts, preheat the air fryer for 3-5 minutes at 360F.
- When the chicken breasts are ready place them in the air fryer basket and cook for 10 minutes on each side for a total of 20 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the air fryer, place on a cutting board and loosely cover with foil. Let the chicken breast sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Once the chicken is done resting, serve immediately or store in an airtight container to use it for weekly meal preps.
Chicken cooking times
- 6-oz breast 360°F for 15 minutes
- 8-oz breast 360°F for 18 minutes
- 10-oz breast 360°F for 20 minutes
- 12-oz breast 360°F for 22 minutes