- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 ½ cups cooked penne pasta
- 2 cups milk
- ½ cup water
- 1 ½ tablespoons flour
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 2 minced garlic
- ½ tablespoon basil
- ½ tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Pinch of salt (to taste)
- ¾ cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- In a pan brown ground beef with garlic.
- Drain and place back in pan.
- Add dry ingredients and then pour water and milk, mix thoroughly.
- Add pasta to pan and bring to a boil.
- Once at a boil cover and reduce heat.
- Stir in shredded cheese.
- Cook on low to medium heat until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Once pasta is tender remove from heat and serve.