Crash Hot Potatoes
- 12 whole New Potatoes
- 3 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt To Taste
- Black Pepper To Taste
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add in as many potatoes as you wish to make and cook them until they are fork-tender.
- On a sheet pan, generously drizzle olive oil.
- Place tender potatoes on the cookie sheet leaving plenty of room between each potato.
- With a potato masher, gently press down each potato until it slightly mashes, rotate the potato masher 90 degrees and mash again.
- Brush the tops of each crushed potato generously with more olive oil.
- Sprinkle potatoes with salt and black pepper
- Bake in a 450 degree oven for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.