Homemade Fried Rice
- 1 quart White Rice
- ½ cup Soy Sauce, low sodium
- 2 tbs pure sesame oil
- 1 cup total of frozen peas, corn & carrots mixed (let them thaw a bit)
- Minced garlic
- 2 eggs (scrambled)
- 2 tbs Butter
- Pinch of Garlic Salt
- Heat up the wok with pure sesame seed oil to coat it.
- In wok, Saute the cup of veggies for about 2 minutes on medium heat.
- Add minced garlic, cook for additional 2 minutes.
- Slide veggies over to one side.
- Whisk 2 eggs in small bowl and pour them on the empty side of the wok.
- Scramble eggs in wok and then mix in with the veggies.
- Add in adobo, garlic salt and butter and mix.
- Add cold white rice, and soy sauce.
- Mix well and heat on low until ready to serve.