- 1 bag Frozen Hash Browns
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 tbs Oil
- 12 Eggs
- ⅓ cup Shredded Cheese
- Take a bag of thawed hash browns, mix in 2 tsp salt, 1 tsp fresh ground black pepper, 2 tbs oil and about ⅓ c shredded cheddar cheese.
- Put then in a well greased muffin tin, and make a well in the center.
- Bake at 425°F for 15-18 minutes, cover with foil if the edges appear to be getting too brown.
- Lower the oven to 350°F.
- Crack a medium egg into each "nest" and top with bacon bits and cheese.
- Bake for about 13-16 minutes.
- Gentle slide a knife along the edges, and gently pull up with a fork.