Roasted Baby Potato Wedges
- 2 pounds Baby Red Potatoes
- ¼ cups Olive Oil
- 1-½ teaspoon Seasoned Salt
- Preheat oven to 450F
- Wash and quarter each potato into wedges.
- Place into plastic zip bag.
- Pour in olive oil and seasoning.
- Close bag and mix ingredients by turning bag until everything is well combined.
- Empty potatoes onto a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Arrange potato wedges in a single layer with a cut side down.
- Sprinkle lightly with a bit more seasoned salt.
- Roast for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, flip the potatoes so the other cut side is against the baking sheet.
- Roast for 20 more minutes.
- Potatoes should be nicely browned.