Root Beer BBQ Pulled Pork
- 1 (2 lb.) pork tenderloin
- 1 (12 oz.) can root beer
- 1 (18 oz.) bottle barbecue sauce
- 8 hamburger buns
- Place pork tenderloin in a slow cooker and pour root beer over meat.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours, or until pork shreds easily with a fork.
- Once cooked, drain and discard liquid.
- Shred pork and place back into the slow cooker.
- Toss with barbecue sauce and serve immediately, or keep warm in slow cooker until ready to serve.
- Serve on hamburger buns.