Chicken Crescent Roll Casserole
- 5 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 c grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 10 ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 1 soup can full of milk
- 1 pkg crescent rolls
- Cook chicken and dice.
- Mix ½ cup mozzarella cheese with the chicken in bowl set aside.
- Separate and unroll the crescent rolls and place side by side in a 9 by 13 baking dish.
- Put chicken mixture at one end of roll and roll into a cake roll (like a log).
- Heat soup, milk and the remaining cheese in a saucepan.
- When warm pour soup mix over the chicken roll.
- Bake at 350 degrees uncovered for 30 minutes or until brown and bubbly.