Kielbasa and Potatoes
- 14-16 oz. kielbasa
- 4-5 potatoes
- ½ tsp. paprika
- ½ tsp minced garlic
- ⅓ tsp. Kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. oregano
- Preheat skillet on med-high heat.
- Cut sausage into slices, and drop in the heated pan. Stir while frying.
- As kielbasa is browning, chop the potatoes.
- Once the sausage has browned up a bit, and released most of the grease, scoop it out and put aside. Be careful to leave grease in pan.
- Drop potatoes into the kielbasa grease to fry. Once they start to brown cut down heat to med-low, and add the remaining ingredients. Stir well.
- Once the potatoes have softened, add the kielbasa back into the pan mix in and all to reheat before serving.
You can microwave the potatoes until nearly done, then cut and fry with the kielbasa, to cut down on cooking time.