Midnight Black Cocoa Brownies
- 10 tablespoons (1¼ sticks) butter, melted
- 1¼ cups sugar
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup black onyx cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup + 1 tablespoon flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 eggs, chilled
- Preheat the oven to 325. Line a 8×8 pan with parchment, and butter the paper.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the sugar, cocoa powders, flour and salt.
- Add the melted butter and using a wooden spoon, stir until combined.
- Then add the vanilla and the water and stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating vigorously after each addition
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 35-40 minutes
- Cool completely and slice into squares.